Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Jumbo d6.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, except during combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Invoke the gods of the dice in any terms you think will be effective, but be loud enough that you're sure they can hear you! (If your performance draws applause from more than one complete stranger, go up a level immediately.)
- Go through the Treasure discards and retrieve any one Munchkin Jumbo d6 card. If there are no such cards in the discards, too bad; this use of the bookmark is wasted.
- Roll any convenient six-sided die and count around the table counterclockwise, starting with the player to your right, until you reach the number you rolled. Give that player the bookmark. He must put it away and cannot use it this game unless he changes sex.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!