Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Poke holes in the bookmark until it looks "shot up."
- Yell out "Draw!" Everyone then rolls a die and adds the result to any bonuses that he gets from in-play Guns. Level doesn't count.
- The winner is the player with the highest total. He picks a card randomly (that is, blind) from each other player at the table. There can be only one winner. If the high players are tied, each rolls one more die, and so on, until one player wins the gunfight.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!