Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Play this bookmark at any time.
- Shuffle the Treasure discards then draw cards equal to the number of players minus one. Lay these cards plus this bookmark in any order in a line on the table. Return the rest to the discard pile.
- Starting with you, roll the die and draw the corresponding card or bookmark. If there isn't any corresponding card or bookmark, roll until you get one.
- Pass the die clockwise until there is only one card or bookmark left, which automatically goes to the last player.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!