Illustrated by Len Peralta
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Apocalypse Guest Artist Edition.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they might not be able to read it when you are done.
- Play this bookmark when you are about to suffer the effects of a Curse, Trap, Disaster, Seal, or Bad Stuff.
- Say "Tra la, tra la, I'm feeling fine, nothing can bother me, tra la, tra la!" Dancing is optional but encouraged.
- Ignore the negative effect, whatever it was.
- If you are not playing with Len Peralta's Munchkin Apocalypse or Munchkin Apocalypse 2 Guest Artist Editions, you must now tear this bookmark into little pieces. If you are playing with one of those sets, give this bookmark to the first player who snickered or outright laughed while you were reciting that little chant up above.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!