Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Cthulhu.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves to the exact nature of the Empowerment.
- Announce your victim, and the number of cards you intend to steal. You may target no more than the number of cards in your hand.
- Recite the following chant once per card you want to steal:
Munchkin! Munchkin! Stealing Bright!
Stabbity! Stabbity! Leveling Up!
Klaatu Barada, Cthulhu Fthagn,
Bibbity Bobbity Boo!
- If you manage to complete the chant without laughing, smiling, or verbally stumbling, you may take the cards, and your victim gets the bookmark. If you fail, discard the number of cards you wanted to steal, from your hand. You may keep the bookmark, but may not use it again on the same target. The owner of the game is the final arbitrator.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!