Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that you are indeed the Dungeon Meister.
- Place this bookmark in front of you, replacing your Class and Race cards (if any). You are now the Dungeon Meister. You may never play any Class or Race cards. Your elevated status can only be removed if all of the other players agree that you should no longer be the Dungeon Meister.
Dungeon Meister Powers
Redraw the Map: Discard two cards from your hand. Draw the top three Dungeon cards and choose one to put into play. If you wish, you may also discard an already-in-play Dungeon at this time.
Monster Manipulator: Once per combat, activate this ability with a Monster from your hand, when someone (including you!) is in combat. Roll the die. If the result is equal to or less than the number of treasures granted by your monster, discard the monster. Otherwise, it joins the one already fighting – add their Levels. If the character(s) must flee, resolve the Run Away attempts separately, in the order the victim chooses.
Note: There can only be one Dungeon Meister at any time.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!