Illustrated by Ian McGinty
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat you are in. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you are done.
- Play this bookmark when you are fighting at least one monster. (If you are fighting more than one, good for your opponents. Pick one.)
- Announce to the table that you are DROPPING THE HAMMER! Make sure that you can see the entire monster card.
- Drop this bookmark from at least one foot (30 cm) above the table.
- You get +3 for every corner of the monster card completely covered by the bookmark. (If the monster is from Ian McGinty's Munchkin Guest Artist Edition, the bonus is +5 per corner!)
- If the bookmark did not cover any corners, rip up the useless thing. Otherwise, give it to the opponent to your left.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!