Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, and that the bookmark has not yet been defaced.
- Play this bookmark when you have drawn a face-up card that displeases you in some way.
- Declare, in an accent of your choice that is not your own, that you shall draw and then draw again.
- Take a marker or pen or other convenient writing implement and deface the picture on the front of this bookmark. What you draw is up to you, but please remember that children play this game.
- Once you have finished your masterpiece, you may discard the card you drew and draw a replacement.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!