Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time except during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of its vileness.
- Discard as many cards as you like, from your hand only, and lose as many levels as you like (minimum 1).
- Your chosen victim now loses as many levels as the total of the cards you discarded and the levels you lost. You must chortle gleefully.
- Give the bookmark to the victim. It's his now. He may save it for later, or (if he is eligible) use it during the current game.
- Note that once someone reaches 10th level, they have won. You can't use the bookmark on them AFTER they win, because the game is over!
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!