Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Star Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves as to the exact nature of its interstellar evilness.
- Decide how you will use it: Cosmic Cream Pie Splatter, or Space Banana Peel of Doom.
- If you select Cosmic Cream Pie Splatter, everyone, including you, gets a -1 to their next attempt to Run Away. It is your responsibility to keep track of who still has the penalty outstanding. You keep the bookmark.
- If you select Space Banana Peel of Doom, play stops while you write BANANA BANANA KILL KILL on this side of the bookmark, roll it up, and throw it into a wastebasket from at least four feet away. If you miss, tough luck.
- If you hit, you may designate one victim who is at -3 (!!) on his next attempt to Run Away. If he was attempting to Run Away when you declared the banana attack, it counts NOW, not on some later combat.
- Whether you hit or miss, the bookmark may not be reused.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!