Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time, even during combat. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Use this bookmark as soon as someone else uses a bookmark in a way that does not suit your fancy. Let them complete any ritual involved, expecially if it is embarrassing or destructive.
- Recite the First Litany of Clerical Erroneousness, which is "Wrong, wrong, wrong, thou foolish heathen! I SMITE THEE!"
- Show everyone this bookmark so they can improve their understanding of the wrongness, as well as the magnitude of the smiting that is about to occur.
- The effect of the other bookmark is now canceled. If it was given away, the person to whom it was given may keep it.
- If the bookmark you are canceling is destroyed during the process, you must now destroy this bookmark, using the exact same ritual.
- Otherwise, give this bookmark to the person who played the one that you canceled. It's his now. He may even use it during the current game, if a sex change makes him eligible to do so.
- Exception to (5) and (6): If you are a Cleric at the moment you played this bookmark, you may recite the Second Litany of Clerical Erroneousness, which is "Ha, ha, ha, God always liked me best!" and keep it for yourself!
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!