Illustrated by Mike Luckas
Look in Munchkin #14 for the promo code to get this bookmark for a penny!
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- You may use this either on the side of the munchkins or the monsters. This bookmark has a bonus equal to the number of one-shot cards with a combat bonus played on both sides. (For example, if there had been two cards played to help the monsters and one to help the munchkins, this bookmark is worth +3.)
- If the side you helped with this bookmark loses the fight, tear it up in impotent rage. If they win, give it to one of the other players, your choice.
- Special rule: If no one plays any one-shots at all, you may keep this bookmark. It still counts as having been used this game, however.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- Get the dirt on the official Munchkin comic book here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!