Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote The Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used whenever you are about to sell Items for levels. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Roll the d6 and tear the bookmark into that many pieces. (If you roll a 1, roll again and add the second roll . . . and keep rolling as long as you roll a 1!) Each bit represents 100 Gold Pieces (200 Gold Pieces if you currently have the Cavalry class!) and may be spent whenever you are able to sell Items to gain a level.
- Any unspent bits may be saved for later in the game . . . but if your munchkin dies, they may be looted by your comrades!
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!