Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time. You may only use one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they won't be able to read it when you're done.
- Laugh maniacally as you tear the bookmark in half.
- Stick one half somewhere in the Treasure Deck, at least 10 cards from the top, while saying "I'm digging for GOLD!" You cannot look at the cards when you place the bookmarks! Put the other half of the bookmark in front of you.
- Later in the game, when someone tries to draw a Treasure, and the bookmark is on top of the deck, you get the card beneath it. No matter how the Treasure was supposed to be drawn, you draw it face down. The player who should have drawn that Treasure gets no replacement, although if he was drawing multiple Treasures, he may continue.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!