Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote the Boom! Studios Munchkin comic.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Produce this bookmark from some dramatic hiding place and show it to everyone so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is. (If that hiding place is an issue of the Munchkin comic from Boom!, make sure to show that to everyone, too!)
- Drop the bookmark right on top of the cards that have been played in the combat so far. Say, "BOOM! Busted!" Cackle evilly.
- This combat is now over. Regardless of what has happened so far, no one gets ANY levels or Treasures for the combat. Discard all cards played in the combat. (Exception: If you pulled this bookmark out of the Munchkin comic, you may take one of the cards played and put it in your hand.)
- The player whose turn it is starts his turn over. Give him the bookmark; he may not use it this game. (If it is your turn, tear the bookmark in half instead.)
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!