Illustrated by John Kovalic
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used during any combat including at least one Undead monster. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Say "I need some cyberbraaaiiins." Moan a little bit. If you need to get up and shamble, do so.
- Play this bookmark to the table; it adds a Level 13 (Undead) Ogre Zombie to the fight. The Ogre Zombie's Bad Stuff is "Lose a 2-Hand item, if you have one; otherwise, lose a level." It gives you 1 level and 3 Treasures if you can kill it. After combat it is removed from play; it cannot be brought back by any means.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!