Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin Apocalypse.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin. It may be used during any combat. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is, because they may not be able to read it when you're done.
- Every player not in the combat may play one Item into the combat, immediately adding its combat bonus to the monster's combat strength. You may not duplicate any Item types, like Headgear or Footgear, but you may ignore any other usage restrictions.
- After everyone's played an Item or passed on the opportunity, conduct the combat as normal.
- When the combat is over, discard all the contributed Items. If the monster wins, tear the bookmark into tiny pieces. If the munchkin side wins, this bookmark is part of the monster's Treasure.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!