Illustrated by John Kovalic
This bookmark was released to promote Munchkin.
You may use this bookmark in any game of Munchkin or its sequels. It may be used at any time on your turn. You may use only one bookmark (of any kind) per game unless you change sex. If you change sex, you may use a second bookmark. You may not use more than two in a game, no matter what.
- Show everyone the bookmark so they can satisfy themselves that it is what you say it is.
- Roll a six-sided die.
- Discard any Item card that you have in play or in your hand. You may take as many Item cards from the Treasure discard pile as the number you rolled, each one worth fewer Gold Pieces than the Item you discarded.
- Leave this bookmark on the table; the player who wins the game gets to keep it! (If there are multiple winners, they have to roll the die; high roller wins.) No more than one bookmark per player.
- See a full list of all the official Munchkin bookmarks here!
- To download the most up-to-date rules for all Munchkin games, go to our Rules page!
- Mixed up your decks? Not sure which expansion your cards are from? Check out our handy icons page to get things sorted out!
- Looking for more Munchkin resources? Find places to meet fans, epic rules, other languages, and more here!